DIY and Cutting Open Squishy Mesh Slime Ball. DIY and Cutting open big stress ball!
In this video I will make my own squishy mesh slime ball and then cutting it open. What is inside? Gross Slime!
To make the biggest squishy mesh slime ball you need:
- 10 tubs of glue
- an empty bottle
- borax powder
- two bowls
- stocking or any type of mesh
- Put the glue into a bowl then put some water for making it thicker
- Put the pigment(I used finger paint)
- Pour some water into another bowl and put some borax, mix it.
- Now pour the borax into the glue, carefully you don't have to put much!
- Time to put the slime in the bottle and then pour it in a balloon.
- Put the stocking on the resulted ball
- Squish it!! :D
== OTHER VIDEOS ==
Hair Gel Stress Ball https://youtu.be/8leTRcovhlk
Huge Orbeez Stress Ball https://youtu.be/wVccDbWMrPY
GALAXY SLIME https://youtu.be/uRioECkVux4
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/izabelastress/
Tags: DIY and Cutting Open Squishy Mesh Slime Ball, mesh slime ball, stress ball, DIY stress ball, bigest stress ball, cutting open stress ball, cutting open mesh slime ball, slime ball, slime, gross slime, mesh stress ball, mesh squishy ball, cutting open squishy mesh slime ball, slimeball, squishy stress ball, stress balls with balloons, stres ball diy